The Understanding Anger course is offered once a week in the evenings for five weeks. In this unique course, participants will learn to identify self-defeating behaviors and learn the tools necessary to express anger in a healthier way. Participants can self-refer or be referred by a professional such as Probation Officers, Ministry of Children and Family, Lawyers, Psychologists and Counsellors or any other support service professional. In this course, we take a look at what anger is, so that the emotion can be identified and techniques learned to manage the emotion and react in an appropriate and healthy manner. Our clients are provided a safe and supportive environment that enables them to learn about themselves and be proactive in their approach to life. To register and obtain pricing for course please contact the Abbotsford office. The frequency of the course is scheduled based on registration numbers and community demand.
NEXT GROUP START DATE – TO BE DETERMINED BASED ON REGISTRATIONS
- Learn about yourself and your personal triggers
- Gain techniques for managing anger
- Learn to react in an appropriate and healthy manner
- Gain access to a network of community service providers
- Obtain a Certificate of Completion that satisfies requirements of a mandated referral